| Summary of the day. |
I've become so used to not hearing English, that even when someone is speaking it, I don't attend to it. Poor Silke has had to be my translator non-stop - I'd be lost without her. But I am picking up some words here and there - and even attempted to order my own meal today, "Cola light and wok met kip". Apparently it was a poor attempt, because I had to point to it on the menu for the waiter. Silke then conned me into trying fish egg puree. They were salty....but ok. I told her I'd "try anything once" and she's been holding me to it. (I secretly enjoy it. I think.)
I'm sleepy, and currently having a beer with tequila in it, so I'll write more soon. My pictures are updated, so check them out!!!
x
Beer with tequila in it!? really!? Two of my favorite things. Never even thought to put them together. How was it? Sounds like you're having the time of your life over there! and I'm very excited to read and see all the things and places you're experiencing!!!
ReplyDelete